The ceremony of the signing of construction contracts and inauguration of local development initiatives for King Abdullah Project for Wa'ad Al Shamal City Development
Case Study – King Abdallah Project for Wa’ad Al Shamal City Development:
In November 2013, Saudi Arabian Mining Company – Ma’aden approached BME to help deliver a unique celebration, the ceremony of the signing of construction contracts and inauguration of local development initiatives for King Abdullah Project for Wa’ad Al Shamal City Development.
A host of VIPs, including members of the Saudi Royal family, Ministers, Governors, industry CEOs and leaders, enjoyed the ceremony, gala dinner and awards.
• A prestigious venue built up from scratch (from levelling the ground to decorating a 10,000 square metre marquee)
• Design and build of the first office space for the city – Investment and Local Development Center featuring 3D models of the future city using revolutionary techniques such as Augmented Reality
• Management of all on-site activities, including registration, catering, cultural activities, etc.
• All Marketing and PR activities around the event
• A stage and a 3D mapping production
• A documentary video to explain the story behind the city as well as the future benefits for the local community